Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When I Must Leave

I closed my eyes. Dream. Deep deep and deep. I lost myself.
So, what? I'm alone here. Such a nice pitch black.
This silent is wonderful. Always.
My eyes doesn't see anything. But I can feel this sadness.
Slowly, i make a smile. What else I can do?
When I can't throw this sadness into sparkling tears.

Even I didn't have time to say good bye
I hope that you always smile for me
and everything will be okay without me around
I know that you always strong,
for me who always as weak as the weakest thing
So I think its okay for leaving now
For that reason, i can leave with a single smile
Even deep, I feel this sadness doesn't allow any kind of smile

Everything will be okay
I whisper again and again

to myself

until

I leave..

-AO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to comment^^
Feel free to submit your comment, just type it here ^^