Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Capture the Sun :)

You see the sun everyday, every morning and so am I. I doesn't like the sun that much as you think i would, actually. I don't like when weather feel hot. I really doesn't like it! Really! But i still think that sun is amazing. It shines every day. And I like the beautiful-blue-sky whenever the sun there. See, the color of sky is gray, black when sun isn't there, when the sun hide because of rain pour. So, i like the sun who always gives a nice color to the sky.

And sunflower, i like sunflower. I posted here before, what is this flower mean: Floriography . This flower meaning really touch me. And I started like this flower. Its all because of the sun, sunflower and the other flower can bloom. Sun is our energy. Think about it, sun really helps us a lot.

Eventhough there's something i don't like about the sun, I always thankful that our world has the sun. This is it the pictures of the sun. I Capture you, My Sun! :)

Sun is shining in my town



That Trees Like Sun Very Much



See You Tomorrow Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to comment^^
Feel free to submit your comment, just type it here ^^